Family Law

Domestic Abuse

The Law protects the most vulnerable people in society. If you are suffering abuse or experiencing violence or harassment at the hands of your partner, our specialist solicitors will advise you on the best course of action to take. If applicable, we can move swiftly to provide you with the protection of the Family Court by way of a Non-Molestation Order and/or Occupation Order.

In some cases, the other party involved does not need to be told about the Court action until the Order protecting you has been granted. If you are, however, in immediate danger you should contact the police in the first instance.

In many cases Legal Aid will be available. Please contact us for your free initial consultation on 01302 341243 or email us.